Community Manager – We offer Competitive Wages, Benefits, and Bonuses!
Templeton is a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and paid time off, immediate 100% vested 401K plan, great bonus structure, apartment discounts, and a passion for investing in our teams.
Templeton is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We are consistently growing and looking for strong candidates to be a part of the Templeton family! We love coming to work each day and making a difference. If that sounds like you, please read further about the qualification for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Position: We’re looking for a top notch Community Manager who loves being a leader, going the extra mile, helping others, is results driven and shows enthusiasm for work each day. This person is a key role model for staff and someone who will represent Templeton in a positive and professional way.
- We offer Competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 20% Apartment Discount, and MORE.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible experience in property management with demonstrated ability to deliver financial results
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in budgeting, revenue enhancement, and expense control
- Strong track records of successful personnel management including training and staff development
- Knowledge of Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulation.
Responsibilities: The Community Manager is responsible for the overall management of a multifamily apartment community and leading the team. Responsibilities include marketing, budgeting, financial management, oversight of physical property, supervision of staff, and creating an effective team environment. The Community Manager will ensure the asset meets or exceeds its financial performance targets and ownership objectives.
- Minimum of high school diploma with a college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation