Maintenance Supervisor – We offer Competitive Wages, Company Work Van, Benefits, and Bonuses!
Templeton Property Management is a locally owned and operated company based in Portland, Oregon. We offer our employees a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and paid time off, immediate 100% vested 401K plan, great bonus structure, apartment discounts, and a passion for investing in our teams.
Templeton Property Management is known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike. We are consistently growing and looking for strong candidates to be a part of the Templeton family! We love coming to work each day and making a difference. If that sounds like you, please read further about the qualification for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Position: We’re looking for a stand out Maintenance Supervisor who loves leading a team and working alongside them, enjoys completing projects from start to finish, and has a passion for fixing things. Our maintenance supervisors are skilled in diagnosing/solving maintenance issues and can build a trusting relationship with their residents.
We offer Competitive wages, Company work van, Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Bonuses, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 20% Apartment Discount, and MORE.
- Three years of progressive home maintenance, HVAC repair, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and grounds maintenance in multi-family or commercial property.
- Supervisory and training experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in budgeting, revenue enhancement, and expense control
- Math proficiency sufficient to assist in budget preparation, expense monitoring and other maintenance needs
- Knowledge of Fair Housing & Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and applicable program regulation.
Responsibilities: This position is the senior level maintenance person and is responsible for the overall maintenance of the site including planning, coordinating, budgeting, organizing and maintaining the physical needs of the site. This person will perform and direct other maintenance personnel in the repair and maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical/mechanical systems, plumbing, grounds, structural elements, mechanical equipment and refurbishment of apartments. The Maintenance Supervisor, under the direction of the Property Manager, generates satisfactory cash flow, positive relations and optimal resident retention.
- Minimum of high school diploma with a college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable private transportation